For those unaware, the quiz starts daily at 8am and runs through 12pm. There are four options to each question. A user has to choose the correct answer out of these options. There is one winner of the quiz whose name is chosen via lucky draw.
Name of the winner of today’s quiz will be announced on January 1, 2021. Here are five questions of today’s quiz that will help you win today’s prize.
- In December 2020, Margaret Keenan, a British grandmother of four, became the first person in the world to receive what?
Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine
- Breaking, that was introduced in the Olympics for 2024, is the official name for which competitive ‘sport’?
- Frank Carney, who recently passed away, started which popular fastfood chain in 1958?
- In this Oscar winning Disney movie, this robot falls in love with which other robot?
- Found in Frankfurt, Germany, this installation is dedicated to what currency?