The quiz consists of five questions that are based on general knowledge and current affairs. It starts daily at 8am and will continue till 12pm.
Each question of the quiz has four options. A user has to choose the correct option for each question. To become eligible for the quiz prize, a participant must answer all questions of the quiz correctly.
There is usually one winner of the quiz whose name is chosen via lucky draw. Name of the winner of today’s quiz will be announced later in the day.
Here are five questions of today’s quiz that will help you win today’s prize.
- In which place is Arecibo Telescope – the world’s second-largest single-dish radio telescope that recently collapsed – located?
- George Smiley appears in many of the spy stories of which British author who recently passed away?
John le Carré
- Who was named the WTA Player of the Year in 2020?
- What is the name of this protagonist of a famous Japanese Anime?
- Name this statue built as an ode to an Indian Freedom Fighter, which was unveiled in 2018?
Statue of Unity