The daily quiz comprises five different questions. A participant must answer all questions of the quiz correctly to become eligible for the prize. The quiz questions are based on general knowledge and current affairs.
Flipkart daily trivia quiz
Each quiz question has four options. A participant has to choose the correct one.
Name of the winner of the quiz is chosen via lucky draw. Results of today’s quiz will be announced on February 11.
Here are five questions of today’s quiz along with their respective answers that can help you win Rs 20,000 in Amazon Pay balance.
- In January 2021, India sent its 40th scientific expedition to which destination?
- Buta Singh, who recently passed away, held which of these posts in the Union Cabinet from 1986- 1989?
Minister of Home Affairs
- In December 2020, Zhong Shanshan became Asia’s ______ man?
- Name this genus of herbivorous lizards that are native to the tropical areas of Mexico.
- Which popular Italian astronomer’s statue is this?