It consists of five different questions based on general knowledge and current affairs. To win the quiz prize, a participant must answer all questions of the quiz correctly.
Each quiz question has four options. A participant has to choose the correct one. There is usually one winner of the quiz. Name of the winner will be announced on February 12.
Here are five questions of today’s quiz along with their respective answers that can help you win Polaroid Snap Touch 2.0 camera.
- Which app was launched by the Ministry of External Affairs to connect with the nearly 3.12-crore strong Indian diaspora across the world?
Global Pravasi Rishta
- What was recently launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, that measures the actual length of a second?
National Atomic Timescale
- Who, at the age of 15, invented the tactile system for reading and writing for use by people who are blind or visually impaired?
- Originated during the Italian Renaissance in the 15th century, what is this type of dance called
- Name this Guardian of the Galaxy character who often branches out of his comfort zone to help keep the people of the universe safe.