It starts daily at 8am and continues till 12pm. The daily quiz comprises of five different questions based on general knowledge and current affairs.
Each quiz question has four options. A participant has to choose the correct one. There is usually one winner of the quiz.
Flipkart quiz answers today
To become eligible for the prize, one must answer all questions of the quiz correctly. Name of the winner of today’s quiz will be announced on February 13.
Here are five questions of today’s quiz along with their respective answers that can help you win Rs 15,000 in Amazon Pay balance.
- Colonel Narendra ‘Bull’ Kumar, who recently passed away, led the first Indian team to climb which mountain?
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi laid the foundation stone for the permanent campus of Indian IIM Sambalpur in which state?
- By 2023, Japan plans to launch the first satellite made of what material to reduce space debris?
- In which of the following games do we use a 20-sided version of this object?
Dungeons and Dragons
- Name this popular American electronic music producer and DJ.