The quiz consists of five different questions based on general knowledge and current affairs. It starts daily at 8am and continues till 12pm.
In order to win the quiz prize, a participant must answer all questions of the quiz. Each quiz question has four options to choose the correct answer.
Flipkart daily trivia quiz
Name of the winner of today’s quiz will be announced on February 20. He/she will be chosen via lucky draw.
Here are five questions of today’s quiz along with their respective answers that can help you win Rs 15,000 in Amazon Pay balance.
- What is the name of the initiative launched by India to gift COVID-19 vaccines to neighbouring countries?
- Which Indian Air Force jet performed the spectacular Charlie manoeuvre at the 2021 Republic Day Parade?
- According to this app’s website, whistleblower and privacy advocate Edward Snowden uses it everyday. Which messaging app?
- Which French queen is associated with a quote about this food, though it is not proven to be true?
- What is this flower that is still offered to fallen soldiers because it symbolizes eternal sleep and resurrection?