The daily quiz consists of five different questions based on general knowledge and current affairs. In order to win the quiz prize, a participant must answer all questions of the quiz correctly.
Each quiz question has four options. A participant has to choose the correct one. There is usually one winner of the quiz.
Name of the winner of today’s quiz will be announced on February 9. He/she will be chosen via lucky draw.
Here are five questions of today’s quiz along with their respective answers that can help you win Rs 5,000 in Amazon Pay balance.
- India’s highest meteorological centre has recently been opened in which place?
- In which country’s national anthem was the phrase ‘young and free’ changed to ‘one and free’?
- Unicas, a joint venture between Cashaa and the United Multistate co-op society, is the world’s first physical bank for what?
- With which Apple product are you most likely to use this ‘pencil’?
- Name this piece of cutlery that has been used in the Asian countries since the ancient times?