For the unknown, the quiz comprises five different questions based on general knowledge and current events. It starts daily on Amazon at 8am and runs through 12pm.
Flipkart Daily Trivia answers today
To become eligible for the quiz prize, a participant must answer all questions of the quiz correctly. Each question has four options.
There is usually one winner of the quiz whose name is announced later in the day. Winner of the quiz is chosen via lucky draw.
Here are five questions of today’s quiz that will help you win Rs 15,000 in Amazon Pay balance.
- In Wonder Woman 1984, Diana Prince is shown working at the Smithsonian Institution in which city?
- As per Nepal & China what has increased in height by about 86 cm more than the previous measurement done by India in 1954?
- The Climate Ambition Summit 2020 organised by UN marked the fifth anniversary of what?
- Which city is this , that has hosted an Olympics and a World Cup final in the last decade?
Rio De Jenerio
- Which of these would you use while playing this sport?