The daily quiz comprises of five different questions. These are based on general knowledge and current affairs. To win the quiz prize, a participant must answer all questions of the quiz correctly.
Each quiz question has four options. A participant has to choose the correct one. There is usually one winner of the quiz. He/she is chosen via lucky draw.
Here are five questions of today’s quiz along with their respective answers that can help you win Rs 10,000 in Amazon Pay balance.
- ICGS Saksham was built by Goa Shipyard Limited for whom?
Indian Coast Guard
- What kind of service is eSanjeevani deployed nationally by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare?
- The lotus, the peacock and the banyan tree will be the main themes for what building, being constructed by Tata Projects Ltd?
- They are the only big cats that live in groups. What is the group called?
- By what name do we know this statue better?