For those unaware, the daily quiz starts at 8am and continues till 12pm. It consists of five questions that are based on general knowledge and current affairs.
In order to win the quiz prize, a participant must answer all questions of the quiz correctly. Each quiz question has four options. A participant has to choose the correct one.
Result of today’s quiz will be announced on January 26. There is usually one winner of the quiz who is chosen via lucky draw.
Here are five questions of today’s quiz that can help you win Rs 5,000 in Amazon Pay balance.
- Which country recently became the first country in the world to approve sale of lab-grown chicken meat?
- The Minister for Petroleum & Natural Gas and Steel recently dedicated which basin, the 8th producing basin of India, to the nation?
- US Vice president Mike Pence recently announced that the United State’s Space Force enlistees will be referred to as what?
- Which of these clubs has the footballer featured in this visual NOT represented?
- Which famous band was this singer part of?