In order to win these prizes, a participant has to answer all five questions of the quiz correctly. For the unknowns, the quiz s available under the Games zone section. It starts daily at 12am and continues till 12pm.
Each quiz question has four options to choose the answer from. Only the first 50,000 participants will be eligible for the quiz prize.
Here are five questions of today’s quiz along with their respective answers that can help you win gifts and discount vouchers.
- Ekalavya was the cousin of which famous character in the Mahabharata?
- Which lake in Sikkim is named after Guru Rinpoche, founder of Tibetan Buddhism?
- Helicopter services company Pawan Hans is owned by the Indian government and
- Which company is the owner of the air purifier brand Blueair?
- Which of these European countries borders only one country?