As part of today’s quiz, the e-tailer is giving the participants a chance to win gifts, discount coupons and Flipkart Super Coins. To become eligible for the quiz prize, a participant must answer all questions of the quiz correctly.
For those unaware, the quiz starts daily at 12am and continues till 12pm. Only the first 50,000 participants will be eligible for the quiz prize.
Each quiz question has four options to choose the answer from.
Here are five questions of today’s quiz along with their respective answers that can help you win gifts and discount vouchers.
- A ball of what colour is used in a day/night test match?
- In which country is the ten-over Cricket league T10 league held?
- State owned companies from which country sponsor the professional Cycling team ‘Astana’?
- Which country hosted the first-ever FIFA World Cup held in the year 1930?
- Which is the only country to play in every FIFA World Cup?