Flipkart quiz comprises five questions that are based on current events and general knowledge. There are four options to every question. A user has to choose the correct option for each question to become eligible for the prize. Readers must note that only the first 50,000 participants will be eligible for the quiz prize.
Here are five questions of today’s quiz along with their respective answers that can help you win gifts and discount vouchers.
- In which state was the first commercial nuclear power station built in India?
- Mandovi and Zuari are the two primary rivers of which Indian state?
- NASA stands for National __ and Space Administration?
- Host of the 1996 Cricket World Cup Final, in which city is the Gaddafi Stadium?
- Which mountain pass means ‘pile of corpses’ in the local language?