For the unaware, the quiz is available under the Games zone section and comprises five questions. The quiz questions are based on current events and general knowledge. There are four options to every question. To become eligible for the prize, a user must answer all questions of the quiz correctly.
Only the first 50,000 participants will be eligible for the quiz prize. Here are five questions of today’s quiz along with their respective answers that can help you win gifts and discount vouchers.
- Which cricketer is the co-owner of the Indian Super League team Chennaiyin FC?
- Sachin Tendulkar is the highest run-scorer in Test cricket. Who ranks second?
- Against which team did Herschelle Gibbs hit six sixes in an over in a World Cup ODI?
- Who is the first non-Australian cricketer to deliver the Bradman Oration in Canberra?
- Which bowler became the second professional cricketer to take a hattrick on his birthday?