The quiz starts daily at 12am and continues till 12pm. It is available under the Games zone section and comprises five questions.
Amazon quiz answers today
There are four options to every question. A user has to answer all questions of the quiz correctly to become eligible for the prize.
Only the first 50,000 participants will be eligible for the quiz prize.
Here are five questions of today’s quiz along with their respective answers that can help you win gifts and discount vouchers.
- What do Kirana, Agra, Patiala, Gwalior signify in the world of classical music?
- In which of these TV shows do you see Hugh Laurie play the role of a doctor?
- Who was the lead actor in Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s debut film as a Director?
- Which Indian musician won a Grammy award for the album ‘Winds of Samsara’?
- Which actor was nicknamed “Jubilee Kumar” as he gave many Silver jubilee hits?