Flipkart quiz is an app only quiz and usually comprises of five questions based on current events. To win the above mentioned prizes, a participant must answer all questions correctly. Only the first 50,000 participants will be eligible for the quiz prize.
Here are five questions of today’s quiz along with their respective answers that can help you win gifts and discount vouchers.
- What kind of transportation does a coxswain steer?
- Which Mughal emperor’s brothers were Kamran, Askari and Hindal?
- Meaning ‘dark’ or ‘black’, what is Draupadi’s actual first name?
- Which organisation was founded in 1980 by Ingrid Newkirk and Alex Pacheco?
- What is called ‘Phrik thayi’ in Thai, and ‘poivre noir’ in French?